Tuesday 30 June 2015

Which people became successful despite criticism?

Dear,

Running after success, do we ever stop running?

Have you ever come across someone who says that I am finally successful now? Do you understand the meaning of the word ’finally’? Nothing after this, final, full stop! ‘I fully well and finally know that I am successful and my chase stops here - after this no more thoughts of getting this, or obtaining this.’ Have you ever come across a person who says this?

So, you are continuously running after success, without ever getting any final success. Intermittently you get the illusion of success that is alright. You did something and you felt successful in that, but it is never final. Is it ever final? Sooner than later you discover, ‘Oh my god! Not sufficient. I want more, I want more!’ And that ‘more’ never suffices.

Are we then ever successful? We are running after success, that is alright. But are we ever successful? Remember if we are actually successful, then we will stop running after success.

Are we ever successful?
We are never successful. I know that it is hard to admit.

Failures we already are, but we don’t realize it, because realizing this would hurt us very badly. Try this. Go, look at the mirror, and try telling that man or woman in the mirror that you are a failure, and see how it feels. How does it feel?

Failure means, ‘I am not chasing anymore. I have realized the stupidity of chasing. I am admitting my failure. Whenever I tried to chase, that was stupidity. I admit my failure.’ That is what failure means that ‘I admit.’
Realization of failure is success, running after success is failure.
 
Dream Success vs Real Success:
1.

Dream: The thought of success born out of a feeling of current failure.
Real: No thought; just a realization of current fulfillment.
2.
Dream: An aspiration of the future.
Real :A contentment in the present.
3.
Dream: Chasing  A>B>C>D>E…
The objects change the chase never ends.
Real : No chase is to be taken seriously.
4.
Dream: Validation required from others.
Real : Innate, no validation required.
5.
Dream: Continuous struggle and tension.
Real : Relaxation.
6.
Dream: Work and effort with tiredness.
Real : Work with playful energy.
7.
Dream: Result dependent.
Real : Result independent.

I have elaborated more on this theme in my blog - 'Words into Silence'

I would advise you to further read from the blog on focus, concentration, attention and understanding. I am sure it would be of help.

Do let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment