Monday 29 June 2015

Are we truly free in the United States?




Dear friend,

Freedom is not about doing something. Freedom is not about getting something. Freedom is your internal climate where is nobody is your master. Freedom is your own climate where you live by your own understanding.

If you search for the freedom on the outside, from the others, then rest assured that never in life, you will be free. Because till the time there is body, how can there be freedom? When there is body, there is death, how can there be freedom? 

Where there is body, you will compulsorily have to breathe, how can there be freedom? 

Can there be freedom from breathing? 



Till the time there is body, there is hunger. 
Till the time there is body, there is limitation of the body, there will be the gravitational pull upon the body. 

There is no question and you cannot manage everything on the outside. 

Somebody can come and arrest you, arrest the body that is. The body can be handcuffed, the body can be put in chains.

If you are looking for freedom on the outside, there can be no freedom. 

If you say that I will be free if I obtain all the riches, only when I obtain this and that, obviously there can be no freedom because there is no guarantee that you will ever obtain all that you are dreaming of.

Freedom is not an attainment. Freedom is not an external situation. Freedom is, as we said, the climate over here(inside the mind) in which you say, 'I may be bonded outside but here I realize everything, I am free. Nobody can take this realization away from me. 
Nobody can take this essential core away from me.' That is freedom, the awakening of the core.

'You may put my body in chains, you may arrest me and put me in jail but yet you can not take away my ability to understand. I am still free.

 You can take away all that came from outside. You can take away my money. You can take away my respectability, still I am free, because you may dominate me on the outside, you will never be able to dominate inside; this is mine, this is the real me, this is freedom.

Do not search for freedom. You already have it, just come close to it. 

Those who hunt for freedom on the outside are condemned to remain un-free always. And those who simply discover the freedom inside, they are the ones who are really free and their life is a festival, a celebration of freedom.
For more clarity you can visit:
Words Into Silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment