Monday 29 June 2015

How should I decide my career?

Dear,
Usually in life when you are stuck between two or three choices, you will find most of the times that none of the choices are really good for you. So, my question will be that why I am unable to choose between A, B and C. Life says that whenever you are unable to choose between A, B and C; had any of these three been really what your life is looking for, then you would not have been confused. Confusion itself is an indication that these, all three, all five, all eight, are sub-optimal choices.

Do you understand what is meant by sub-optimal choices? A sub-optimal choice is that which is not really reaching the maxima. It’s a compromise. First of all, let’s understand what work is because all three questions that you have asked relate to work. Right? What is work?

To read more I invite you to:
http://prashantadvait.com/2014/07/31/how-to-make-career-choices/

To view the session:

Q&A:
http://www.querynanswer.com/question/how-should-i-decide-my-career/

No comments:

Post a Comment