Monday 29 June 2015

Should one be diplomatic or straightforward?

Dear,

Can I answer, if this is a diplomatic question?

Even to answer this question, I must be sure that this is a straightforward question. If it is not a straightforward question, then how can a reply come, and you are asking me, ‘should I be diplomatic or straightforward?’ How would you feel if I start giving you a diplomatic reply? Can anything happen if both the parties are playing games with each other? Of course, some kind of talk will happen, some general time pass, two parties both intending to deceive each other and ultimately making a fool of each other.

To read more of it and various other questions I invite you to: www.prashantadvait.com

To view the session:

Q&A:
http://www.querynanswer.com/question/should-one-be-diplomatic-or-straightforward/

No comments:

Post a Comment