Monday 29 June 2015

How to cultivate Creativity inside the mind?

Dear,
Persons are not creative. The word ‘creativity’ does not go well with the word ‘person’. Creativity is a state in which creation happens without the aid of past knowledge.

Mostly when we build something, it is just a continuation of the past patterns. “I know something. I take that. I mix it up. I juggle it up, and then I come up with something. And I call it ‘a new creation’.

It is not really a new creation. It is just a combination of all the old variables. It might be a new combination of the old variables. But fundamentally, it is just a combination of the old variables.

‘Creativity’ is when there is no background, no past, no reason, yet something happens. Creativity is very, very illogical and unreasonable. It is so fresh that it arises from nothing.

To read more of it and various other questions I invite you to: www.prashantadvait.com

To view session:

Q&A:
http://www.querynanswer.com/question/how-to-cultivate-creativity-inside-the-mind/

No comments:

Post a Comment