Wednesday 8 July 2015

How do I know whether the nature of a person is “fake” or “real” ?

Dear friend,
If you have a camera. From that camera you want to click my picture. You click my picture and you find that the picture is becoming hazy. What do you do? would you get up from your seat, come up here  and start wiping my face. Or do you clean the camera? I know I am making a little bit of difficult for you, but stick to it. It will surely help you.
Look at the question. Look carefully at the question. The question is asking everything about the object that is being seen. You are asking, ‘Sir, how do I judge the other person?’ But the question is totally silent on the ‘seer’.
Now, who will look at the other person? You will look at the other person, right? Who do you say is going to make the judgement? Of course, you. Where is the judgement going to come from? The judgement is coming from the mind.
In order to know the other person what should be clear? Your own mind. If your camera is not clear, how will it take a clear picture of any object? You take a picture of the moon, and the moon is coming blurred. Will you go to the moon to take care of the moon, or will you first look at the camera?
But we generally do not ask that. We will not ask, ‘How do we have those eyes that can see clearly?’ The real question should be, ‘How to have the eyes that see clearly?’ Don’t ask, ‘How do I know whether that person is real or fake?’ Ask, ‘Am I real or fake?’
If you are real, then you will know the reality.
But if you yourself are carrying a lot of fakeness, then you will only be attracted to the fake. If you only know personality, then you will only care about the personality.
I am somebody who knows myself only in terms of my qualifications, degrees and religion. The moment I come to another person, what will I ask him? ‘What is your qualification? What is your religion?’ Is that not so?
In order to really know that person, first of all I will have to stop identifying myself with qualifications and religion. Right? If my self concept is, ‘I am a Hindu and only Hindu’s are respectable’, then the moment I come across a person I will ask him, ‘What is your religion? (Sarcastically) O! You are a Christian?’ Game over. In order to really know a person, I will first have to stop thinking that my religion is my first and foremost identity.
Don’t ask about the world. Ask about your own mind. Can I have a mind that sees clearly? Can I have a mind that is not identified? If you are biased, prejudiced, if you are carrying concepts and notions, you will look at the entire world only according to your limited concepts and notions. You will never know the truth. You will not know the truth because you believe that you already know the truth.

Stop bothering about the other person. When you meet somebody next time, stop bothering about what that person is like. Let the question turn inwards. Ask yourself, ‘Am I attentive?’ If you are attentive, whatever you will know will be the truth. Don’t bother yourself with this and that.
I strongly and heartily invite you to visit my blog- ‘Words into Silence‘ . Many such questions and more have been answered there. You would surely be benefited and will gain clarity in life.  All you need to do is a simple google search.

Q&A:
http://www.querynanswer.com/question/how-do-i-know-whether-the-nature-of-a-person-is-fake-or-real/

No comments:

Post a Comment